Our zoo

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rain



I know it's been a while since I posted, but there's a lot going on the last few weeks.I was experimenting with Susan's H.P. camera and tried this little video clip. This is how a small pond turns into a several acre pond,lol. Seee that nasty old swan, he's always ready for the kill. Thank goodness we got all 17 acres mowed this past week, because it will be a spell before we mow again. In the next few days I'll start back with the animal updates.
Hope all is well with everyone,
TTFN

5 Comments:

  • At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow. I was thinking that was one HUGE pond! Send some of that rain this way!

     
  • At 1:52 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    Lotta rain is right!!! Whew!!! Can we up here in NoCal have some of that too? Have a good weekend, Troy. Stay dry.

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Tracy said…

    we need your rain...send it on over to Idaho.

    Hope you are having a GREAT weekend.

     
  • At 10:20 PM, Blogger Irene said…

    Yeah, I thought it was a huge lake, not a pond! It's still pretty, though... Looks like something from you see at Sea World. Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    I was wondering if the rain was going in your direction. Guess it did.

    Hope you are doing OK.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home