Our zoo

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

First video blog




And wow was this tough. Hopefully I'll get better at this and will try to post some with the kids, kinda like the Croc hunter,lol. A special thanks goes out to Danielle who has been kind enough to lend me her time to walk me through this endeavor.
Convert a truck to veggie oil... no problem. Wrestle animals to give them their meds... I'm your guy. Build a barn... give me a call, but when it comes to this computer stuff, I'm in trouble,lol. Anyway Dani, thanks and how easy is it to carry this laptop and set it up outside to do animal shots,lol. If Susan only knew what I do when she's not around!

6 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Tracy said…

    AWESOME!

    You did a great job Troy. I'm excited to see more video blogging. :)

    LOVE your friend...he is sooo cute.

    Have a GREAT day.

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger havlow said…

    lol awesome!! TroyTV is in effect!! Man you and I have that same graveyard shift effect lol! Are you using a webcam or a videocam?

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Pamela said…

    just chekin in,, FUN video thingy!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    That was fun!!!

     
  • At 2:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohhh...She is sooo Cute!!! That little sweetie has gas??? LOL.

    You did just fine on your first video my friend!!

    Yes, I do take my laptop with me everywhere. :)

     
  • At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Glad the video helped. I still can't fully figure out the volume thing. I know it's adjustable, but I haven't gotten that far yet.

    You may see if you have an Apple store near you. They offer FREE classes on all their programs all the time. I still need to attend them!

    To answer your other questions...
    Did my tattoos hurt? Some of them did. :)

    Eyes--they are both green. :)

    TY

    Danielle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home