Our zoo

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Monthly Update

Just needed to drop in and update the blogger. This is one of the stone heads I made and set it out in my front pasture last year. The llamas and horse don't mind him, but I think ZaZu, our mini cow thinks this head is the big bull,lol.
It's getting to be the busy time of the year for me now, so we'll see how everything goes like maintaining a good exercise routine, if I can keep up with the place for yet another year and get everything completed that's on my list. I think it is about time to start hiring me some help though. It's getting a little more than I can handle.
I'm finishing up week 11 on another 12 week routine. I spend a majority of time at the Y that was completed finally in January. Susan and I both signed up but her time has been limited due to the fact she broke her toe. She had signed up with a trainer but that's on hold until the toe heals. She has been doing some upper body workouts though, so at least she'll be in a groove when she starts up.
Well that's about it. If you get a chance take a look at my Stonehead blogger and check out a few more designs that are up and give me your opinion.
Have a great week!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Sound like life out on the "farm" is busy as ever...hope Susans poor toe heals quick - that's never fun!
    Ps LOL at ZaZu thinking the head is a Bull!

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    Cool new "head".
    Hope Susan's toe gets better soon.
    Great job at the workouts, Mr. Consistency!!! You rock!!!!!!

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger havlow said…

    So this is what you do when you're not working in the lab...hmmmm.

     
  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Irene said…

    Nice piece! LOL about the cow, though! Susan broke her big toe? Did she have to get her leg completely casted? Ouch. I hope she's back to speed soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home