Our zoo

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Catching up

Again, it's been a while since I have blogged. Work has been crazy. We had a fire at the refinery Sunday and it knocked out half the refinery as far as production goes. It will be 3 to 6 weeks before we get 2 of the crude units and the cat cracker up.Luckily no one was hurt. I'm working more overtime than usual due to all of the people coming down with the flu. I had to work 16 hours Monday, got home at 6am Tuesday, got up at 10am for a dentist appointment, go to work from 1 pm to 5 pm and finally got some good sleep after that.
My 9th challenge or living large lifestyle or whatever I call it was going good until I hit this week (week 5). I haven't worked out at all because of the overtime, the denatal appointments and yesterday was my yearly physical so I had to fast, and I didn't finish with that until almost 2 p.m. I hope to resume it starting Monday!
Today after Susan gets off work we are headed to Reliant Stadium for the car show. She's interested in the Jeep Cherokee as it is coming out with a diesel engine this month. Hmmm ... I wonder if she'll let me convert it to veggie oil,lol.
I will also get to see the Shelby Mustang and possibly sit in the car of Tom's dreams. I'll have to go read his blog though to see which Mustang that is,lol. After the car show we are driving to San Antonio to bring Susan's brother to a Dr's appointment tomorrow. Then it's back to work Sat. and Sun. on days.
Well that's about it for me.
But wait there's more....if you look at the top of My Favorites there is a new place called Heads T-Shirts. I am toying around with the idea of putting my ideas and art unto a line of shirts. The one I have posted is the first attempt and I have a few more on the way. Tell me what you guys think! And wait, if you buy one I'll throw another one in for free,lol... no not really, just would like a few opinions of what you think.
Thanks y'all and have a great week.
And remember.... everybody must get stoned.... hmmmm another idea!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    I like the shirt!!! Very creative. Do your statues kind of look like that guy?

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Pamela said…

    WOW busy busy! glad no one was hur t in the fire! phew! Enjoy the W/e!!! ...in all ways! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home