Our zoo

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The big fish bowl


















This is what I call our bedroom after we got it painted. Either that or as I'm giving a tour I show people the 75 gallon tank, and they say ooooh, and then I show them the 200 gallon salt water tank and they aaahhhh. Then I tell them we have a 20,000 gallon tank, then take them into our bedroom and they say nothing. They stand there in total silence and look at me like I'm an idiot,lol.
I'm working graveyards and it is 11:30 am. I got to bed at 6:30 a.m. I still should be in bed. The macaws have been screaming non stop since 9am. I sleep with earplugs and still could hear them. The minute I got up, they stopped screaming. In the infamous Elmer J. Fudd's words.. "I'm gonna get me some pawwot!"
Other than that Susan is doing better. Yes Tom there is a Santa Claus and Susan went to see him in the the form of her Doc and got some M&M's(menopause medicine) and she seems to be doing better. Oh and anything I talk about on this blog is open for questions. Well except how often I get hot chocolate a month. And you know I likes my hot chocolate! And also the pups doesn't eat her own poo, so that's a plus. Maybe I could name her turdbo pups!
I agree Erin ewwwww and more ewwwww!
On the health front. I finished another 12 weeks Saturday and started a new routine this Monday. Only difference is I added cardio. No HIIT just 2 levels of intensity before I lift. I started to get the Buddha belly. But hey, my biceps and chest gained some size. I just need to fine tune this process and I'll be where I want to be eventually.
I believe that's all folks!
Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

6 Comments:

  • At 10:34 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Troy, that is some kind a decorating! Do you get seasick?

     
  • At 7:17 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    WOW... the big fish bowl turned out AWESOME!

    LOL at Tom... seasick, HAHAHAHA!

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    wOW, THAT'S BEAUTIFUL!!!

    LORI

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    Just dropping by to say hi. Love the aquarium motif....my husband would so do that to our house!!!!!

     
  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger Irene said…

    Wow, Troy! Your house should be on one of those HGTV shows!

    Happy Holidays!!!

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Gotta agree with Irene! that should be on a show somewhere!!! Didi you do all that yourself????? again WOW!
    & oh yea.. Happy holidays too! ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home