Our zoo

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Mama always said.....

don't run with a pencil in your hand, don't talk with your mouth full, don't eat yellow snow, don't pick your nose, and do not, I repeat, do not let the dog lick you in the mouth. This is the pups caught in the moment. Well almost, it's hard to catch the precise moment on camera and one of the fastest times recorded by man..... the time the bird poop hits the floor and the pups eats it! Don't let the dog lick you in the mouth. She usually sits there patiently waiting for anything that Crunch drops and pups snags it in midair. A macadamia, a walnut, a peanut, and yes poop. Nasty pups!
Someone asked me a few months ago " where do the birds poop and how do you clean it up?" Well,they poop on the floor and the turbo pup handles the cleaning. Hoover ain't got poop on her,lol.
Well the menopause monster still lurks. I wonder how long it stays. Longer than relatives that visit? I don't know if all the swithes on the fans and anything else that blows cool air can last. I've never seen anything turned on and off so frequently . Thursday we have a cold front coming so at least it will be well below the 70's we are having. That'll be interesting.
Well I need to go, but I will address the comments and questions next post.
Hope everyone is having a great week.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:55 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Well, does Turbo Pup eat his own poop then come over and try to kiss you? My Landlord does. Ich!

    Back to menopause without getting too nosey: is your wife on any hormone supplements? I'm not sure what the best course of action is or if it's right for everybody but is seems to help LL.

    Hope you don't have a blister on your thumb from the remotes!

     
  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    all I can say is: EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home