Our zoo

Sunday, October 29, 2006

So you say you got a sewer shark, eh?













These are the professional sewer shark divers I hired to clean the sewer sharks out of my sewer system,lol. Not really, but I can't remember where I have heard that line before. Maybe The Carol Burnett Show? I don't know? This is what we caught in my pond on Saturday. Thirty six catfish. The boys are Bryan's sons Ryan and Taylor. We all had a great time. Now I get to experiment on healthy ways to prepare catfish. Catfish omelets? Catfish tacos? or just wait until freeday and have some good Deep South southern fried catfish, hmmm the debate begins. So does the drooling!
As far as my comments and observations on menopause, I still plan to comment, but as Irene mentioned.... patience.
Ponder this though..
Men-o-pause
Man-o-war
Ever been stung by a man-o-war?
Hope you all are having an awesome weekend!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Pamela said…

    WOW now that's a LOT of FISH! Now what ARE you doing with them have you decided???
    Hope the BIRTHDAY was Good!

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    36 catfish! That's no pond, it's a gosh darn breeding ground!

    How'd you cook 'em? I'm hoping you had 'em on free day.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home