Our zoo

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Right On!

Er um I mean right arm,lol. Look what I went and did last month. I wanted to cover a Harley tattoo so I figured this might do the trick. I bet you can't find the eagle or the writing. Anyway thought I'd take a pic and post it.
I want to thank you guys for the well wishes about Hoss. I'm sure he is enjoying where he's at. I do think we'll get to visit him when we go to San Diego in the spring. Heck, I think we'll get to meet Tom and Irene also.
My 8th challenge is going well. Bumping weight up almost every week, which is good. I will do measurements next week to see if I have gained any inches on my bi's.
The running of my truck on veggie oil is going well. I have put 3000 miles on it so far. I filled up my diesel tank for only the second time and am averaging 84 mpg! I have recently set up a filtration and pump assembly with a pump handle like the gas stations have. I'll have to take pics of that soon and post.
Well, that's about it for now. Have an awesome weekend and guys, thanks again for your thoughts!

5 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    WOW WOW WOW
    Awesome tattoo!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 4:40 AM, Blogger Alex Trenoweth said…

    Cool! Bet it hurt like hell though--maybe not as much as being stuck with a Harley tat! Best,

    "Dr" P

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Irene said…

    Nice tat! Keep us posted when you might make it to SD!

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Pamela said…

    beautiful art work! & Nope can't see the "underneath" this look like YOU tho!

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    I gotta know one thing: when you walk into one of those rough and tumble cowboy bars, do the other guys harass the heck out of you because you gotta bird tat?

    Looks great. I gotta get one some day. Maybe a dancing girl on top of my bi. If I get it know, though, it'll look like she's put on too much weight as the bicep grows!

    Sorry about Hoss. But these days come.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home