Our zoo

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Grillin and chillin

Tom, this is what I BBQ on. I know, you think me being in Texas I'd have one of those pipe pits with a smoke box that was on a trailer. Oh and don't forget about the state of Texas or a big lone star welded somewhere on the stack,lol. No this is what I have and grill on. The bigger one is for gatherings and the little one is for small meals.I don't wear an apron, or a tool belt that holds spatulas and bbq brushes and I don't have a set of cutlery used for grilling. Sorry if this image isn't too Texan, lol. It's more like eclectic idiot savante(my style)!
Well the challenge is going well. I feel like I'm making gains in size and not gaining too much weight, but I do feel the pudge coming on around the belly area. I'll prpbably have to cut after this challenge.
The vegistroke is running well still and I'm creeping upon 5000 miles. I'll put some more stats up as I get some more mileage on it.
The answers and responses to a few of your replies to last posts:
Tom again,lol O.K. when I had the Harley tatto I went to bars like Pan Head's or the Shovel Head Bar , or I think even Low Riders a few times. When I did the cover up with the birds I now frequent places like The Parrotise Bar and Grille, The Rain Forest Cafe or the Amazon Grille. So you see, one has to roll with the changes,lol. Maybe when we get to San Diego, you Irene and I can all get a tattoo done together!
Irene, Katie, LaLa and Dr. P. thanks for the compliments! Hope all is well in your challenges and health! I hope to visit your blogs soon, but since we can't take our laptops to work I'm pressed for computer time.
Well I need to get, got someone at the gate picking up some chickens.
Next posted topic will be about menopause and living with it. Oh no I don't have it but I'm living with someone who has it. I have some stuff I'd like to comment on.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    Love to BBQ and I would be in heaven with your setup!!!!!

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Lori said…

    DANG, that's NICE!!!! I just might use something like that. You should see my grill...it's a $40. one from walmart. LOL

    Lori

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Nice BBQ set up! ... the bigger one looks like our new one...Aren't they fun?! & as to menopuase... bring it on ...I've been watching Mom do it for WAYYYYY too many yrs now :P

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Irene said…

    Nice BBQ! BTW, the Catamaran Hotel here in SD has several exotic birds in their courtyard... It's a nice place to visit and there's always someone to answer questions about their birds... ;)

    Menopause questions????? Patience.

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Hey Troy, haven't been here lately so I'll start here and work my way up.

    I love your grill set up. But can't you at least get a smoker on wheels and park it in the south 40 just to make me feel better!

    And sometimes, I do wear an apron to grill. On those really messy, tri tip days. Gotta keep my Hawaiian shirts clean!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home