Our zoo

Friday, August 11, 2006

We're back.

We got back in town from Chicago Tuesday night. Meeting Erin was a blast and I hope we can meet again. Pics to come later. We had to go to San Antonio yesterday and got back today. We got Susan's brother into a new facility and are really excited about this. More on this later. I will be installing the Vegistroke this weekend, pics and more to come later. Have been enjoying free week, more to come later, but no pics,lol. I think I sold my camel to a place in Nevada that races camels. I was upset at first but what he did today to one of our other animals assured me I made the right decision, again more to come later. Hopefully when things settle down I'll post more later. Hope all is well with everyone,
Troy.
Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home