Our zoo

Friday, August 04, 2006

Off to Chicago

We're off to Chicago for a few days . We hope to get some sight seeing in, eat at some really good places and get to meet Erin. Our meet up with Erin will be at the Chicago Chop House. Since I'm on vacation I'll eat whatever I feel. For exercise, I think we'll get plenty walking around in. As for Erin, well I'll try not to encourage any bad eating behaviours for the evening, lol. I'll try to get some pics and will post when we get back.
And I hope by the time I get back, my Vegistroke unit for running my truck on veggie oil will be in and that I'll have it installed. Man I can't wait! I'm so excited! To meet Erin of course!
Have a great weekend y'all.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    Have a safe trip and a great weekend. So awesome that you get to meet Erin face-to-face. Can't wait to see pictures.

    BTW, love the frog eater guy.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Very cool! Hope you guys have a great time. And, yes, we will want pics!

    Have fun!

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said…

    Don't forget to hit Gulliver's !

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Irene said…

    Have a wonderful trip! My sister lives right near Chicago. I wish I were going, too!

    Take care!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home