Our zoo

Sunday, July 09, 2006

My week in review


I finished up week 3 of my new routine. Next week I measure to check progress.This is the routine that I have changed up this go around, using a lot of Jim's suggestions on the last challenge.
The grease venture looks like it will be a little longer before I'm running my truck on it. The guy who sells the system got a batch of bad pumps in so he told me it will be another week or two. This should give me more time to improve on my grease handling techniques. I've graduated to pumps, batteries and maybe an inverter(this week) instead of a pail and rope.
To pay for the initial investment of the Vegistroke I was lucky enough to sell some swans this weekend. We sold 2 of the Australian black swans and two of the white swans. That was 1100 bucks earned the easy way. We have two more whites that have a few more months to go and the blacks are on the nest again. I'm seriously debating whether to sell Hoss (my camel) dig a pond in his area and buy another type of swan. The selling of the baby swans every year pretty much cover the cost of our feed bill for the year.
Other than that we are looking forward to our little trip to Chicago in August.
Hope you guys have a great workout week and the eats are to plan!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:46 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said…

    Troy, what week will you be in Chicago ? I'm traveling back up there 8/20 for 3 more days of training.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home