Our zoo

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Frog Eater

This is a piece of art I got from the guy who painted our bedroom all up. It called frog eater. If you look closely you can see a frog leg hanging out of his mouth. I have him in a tree in front of the house. I would like to have 6 of these made(he calls them Tiki men) sans the frog legs(poor little frogs, now all i vision is these frogs in wheel chairs) and have them hanging on the columns in the front of our house. L.E.D. lights to illuminte from their eyes would look cool, don't you think?
Anyway it's the end of week 6, still have shoulders, tris and plyo to do, but I'll get it! Eating has been o.k., one popscicle 3 chocolate chip cookies this week and a bowl of ff reduced sugar yogert were this weeks splurges.
I'm hoping to get to meet one of our own next week. Can you guess who it might be? We are going to Chicago(clue #1) and when I first looked her up in tracker her tracker name caught my attention. I thought she might work at Nasa because of her name, (clue #2), but she wasn't from Fla. or my neck of the woods. Go Braugh(clue #3).
If you guys don't figure it out I'll add more clues later.
Other than that hope everyone is hitting "10's" either in their health or just living life to it's fullest.
Later pilgrims!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Irene said…

    Kewl Frog Eater!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    And her name starts with an E and she just finished grad school? Do I win? Tell her I said hi.

    I love the frog eater. I'm with you, though, more tiki, less frog legs.

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger havlow said…

    Man I need stuff like that to ward off evil in my new place. You get some of the best pieces of art.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    ooooh... I LOVE the new art work... although the froggie legs hanging out is a little creepy... but also whimsical.
    You had me giggling at your hints... who ever could the lucky person be????? Tom wins the prize... I'm very excited!

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger Jen said…

    Since you mentioned her at the beginning of your post - my best guess is Airspace Erin - ding ding ding?!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home