Our zoo

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ever seen a mutated cow?

I am now on week 4 of challenge 7. I haven't missed a day yet and the new routine: three lifting days and 3 cardio days fit nicely into my schedule. I can't wait to measure at the end of this to see if I have had any results like the last challenge. Also I have been reading a book:oh yes people I can read,lol, can't spell worth a crap but I can read, The Book of Muscle by Ian King. I think after C-7 I'll give this plan a try.
Jim- we will be in Chicago from Aug 5th to the 8th. We are staying at the Hotel Allego. If your plans change, holler, but be forewarned, eating to plan and exercising while on vacation is a sin. It's my vacation,lol. We can't stay long due to the animals.
Jess- the smell, especially when a hose comes loose on my pump and sprays me with old grease, has me reeking like a combination of fried chicken, fried catfish and okra, yum yum. Now I have a bad habit of smelling everything before I eat it. Like I'm the grease police or something,lol.
As for the pics , no that's not a mutated cow, that Daisy, our English Mastiff. She was the runt of the litter and weighs 150 lbs. Her brother Griffon weighed over 200 lbs, and her mom and dad were both over 200 lbs. The other dog is Abigail our boxer, and that's my daughter Jennifer, playing with them.
Hope all is well with everyone and hope everyone is having a great workout week.

7 Comments:

  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger havlow said…

    Holy Smoke that's a big dog!!

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said…

    Jesus , look at the head on that dog !!!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    That is a big dog!

     
  • At 8:04 AM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Awwwwww..Cute widdle Puppy! Ok I like Mastiffs..& to be honest I reallllly envy your little(?) ok not so Little menagerie~!!
    I LOVE animals & before I went into nursing, for yrs I wanted to be a vet.

    glad the prgram is going well & hope the meet up with our Jim works out!

     
  • At 7:54 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    I have to admit I'm kind of terrified dogs that are bigger than me... and this one is the runt of the litter??? SCARY!!

     
  • At 6:21 PM, Blogger kpottlitzer said…

    i love your dogs!

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger bethkk said…

    I'd be worried he'd come up and SIT on me!! No, he's really cute...and I bet he's a sweetheart, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home