Our zoo

Saturday, July 01, 2006

And it keeps getting worser,lol

At least the food and exercise is on plan. When it rains it pours. I was cutting the grass and my Zero turn mower quit moving, so I towed it back to the barn with Susan's and called Dick, the mower mechanic, and yes he can be what his God given name is, but he's the only one I trust with the mower. After he irritated me, which is normal for him( he also never fails to mention in front of customers how I drove Susan's mower into the pond) I decided I would go to his shop try to pick his brain and fix it myself. Well all that went well, probably saved a c-note in labor, except I somehow didn't get the cutting belt on right and on the victory lap around the property I went to engage said cutting blades and chewed the belt up immediately. Now I have to drop another 40 bucks and worsely,lol, deal with Dick. I hate getting Dicked around! I guess I wasn't meant to be a mechanic. That's about it, and I'm hoping tomorrow will get better. At least I have my health!
Have a great weekend,
Troy.

5 Comments:

  • At 8:53 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    lol, sorry, but how exactly did you drive the mower into the pond?

     
  • At 2:15 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    Happy 4th of July!

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said…

    I changed the mower deck belt once ..... 3 aggravating hours later I was convinced to never try it again.

     
  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Janel said…

    Janel was here

    :D

     
  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Pamela said…

    Hi Troy! Thanks for stoppin by...:D& the nice comment
    & yep it's still me ...& yep I'm still "Lala" mostly just lurk 'round Tracker nowadays... & YEP I HAVE TO GET MY Links updated!!! akkk this blog surfing just doesn't cut it..I forget to visit folk :P

    Hope you & Susan get things straightened out with your machinary!
    Sounds like life out at my Mom & Dads! - Oh MAN!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home