Our zoo

Thursday, June 22, 2006

No pics today!

I guess blogger is ill. Today I spent some time at work today trying to secure me a few gallons of waste vegetable oil. I called a few ma and pa eateries and might have a few gallons secured. All of the major players have contracts to procure their grease, so the grease out there is going to be slim pickings.I sure hope Houston Biodiesel starts selling the wvo or I'm screwed on this endeavor.
The workout:
Today was Back and Bi's supersetted with quads and hamstrings:
warm up: chest rows 10,8,5,3, reps at 80,80,100,110 lbs
and like before the legs were done after each set of reps of the chest rows
warm up: leg press 10,8,5,3 reps at 100,100,120,130 lbs
chest rows: 6 reps at 145 lbs
super set with leg press: 6 reps at 197.5 lbs
lat pull downs: 6,5,4 reps at 155 lbs, this kicked my butt! lol.
ss with hack squats: 6 reps at 185 lbs
dumbbell hammer curls: 6 reps at 40 lbs
ss with leg curls : 6 reps at 130 lbs
1 arm db bicep curl: 6 reps at 40 lbs
ss with romanian dead lifts: 6 reps at 150 lbs
This routine took me only 30 minutes, but let me tell you... it's an ass rippin, butt hole poppin workout! I don't know if I can give it 12 weeks but that's the way I felt after a week of Jim's routine. We'll see.
That's about it for today.
Later!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home