Our zoo

Monday, June 05, 2006

Next BBQ

Hey, everyone's invited to the next bbq. It should be around the same time next year. Hope y'all can make it. It was a blast and it was really fun getting to see some friends we hadn't seen since the last one, two years ago. We thought this wouldn't happen due to the amount of rain we had 3 days prior. All in all I think we got 9 inches of rain in Alvin. I almost had to put pontoons on the mower to get the front mowed where I parked everyone. Luckily the gumbo dirt dries out quickly so the yard wasn't rutted too terribly bad. Susan's dad did the brisket and sausage
and again outdid hisself. Most everyone brought appetizers of all types. What a great freeday,lol.
I missed a couple of workouts last week due to getting everything ready, but considering we were working from sun up to sun down in preperation for the party, I think we got plenty of exercise in for the w/e.
Well that's about it. Hope eveyone had a great w/e and hope the coming up week is going to be a fantastic one, later,
Troy.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Well, shoot howdy, pardner. We will plan on being in Alvin two years from now. Thank y'all for the invite.

    I've got to try brisket. How long did it get cooked? I hear the longer the better, right?

    Glad the rain let up for you.

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    I definitely plan to be there for the next BBQ!!!

     
  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said…

    Count me in Troy !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home