Our zoo

Saturday, June 03, 2006

I'm it!

We have been extremely busy this week preparing for our BBQ we have every couple of years. I missed my cardio yesterday because I had to push mow. We've gotten about 6 inches of rain and we typically park everyone in the front of our property. I've push mowed about 3 acres , so hopefully everything will dry out. I'm glad we decided to go with the dyed concretee for our floors in the house. It should be easy to clean.
Erin tagged me so now I'm it!
I AM: always in motion.
I WANT: a yard boy
I HATE: red ants
I MISS: under a dollar gas prices!
I FEAR: swimming in water when I can't see my feet.... sharks!
I WONDER: wonder, who, who wrote the book of love.
I REGRET: not finishing my environmental science degree.
I AM NOT: very athletic
I DANCE: probably like a person who has epilepsy.
I SING: see above,lol.
I CRY: when I found out they moved Grey's Anatomy to Thursday night's opposite C.S.I.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: reading instructions when I should. Do any guys read instructions?
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS:obscene gestures at the idiots I encounter while driving. I just do it out of their sight so as not to get shot at!
I WRITE: my meal plan down for that moment as I am eating it.
I CONFUSE: my right from my left and figure this out constantly by visualizing which hand I hold a pen in.
I NEED: a lawn boy
I SHOULD: hire me a lawn boy, I think I need to change my I HATE: to mow!
I START: many a project.
I FINISH : every project I start. Well 98 % of the time!
Well that was interesting.I suppose I'll tag CoCo!
Have a great w/e y'all!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:39 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    LOL, I knew you wouldn't disappoint... hope the mowing wasn't too painful!

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Blogger kpottlitzer said…

    good list. hey, do you want a lawn boy? i hope your bbq went well. i bet ya'll are still partying. and i bet you had some really fantastic food. yum. i got your tag and updated my blog.

     
  • At 6:03 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said…

    Push mowed 3 acres .... that's insane ! lol

    I have the same fear.

    BBQ ... yum !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home