Our zoo

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Can Make it to the Gate in 3.5 Seconds...


can you!
Today was cardio day, day 3 week 1. I did the recumbant bike HIIT style. I rode it hard and was totally whooped when I finished. Twenty minutes is a long time. Other than that I didn't do squat. Showed a pair of swans I have for sale, spent a few hours on the phone and a few on the computer and that was about it. I am trying to order that Vegistroke unit I discussed in other posts but the computer isn't co-operating or my card isn't. It's that or I have ordered 6 units so far. Man, will Susan be pissed when she sees that bill,lol.
That's about it! Hope you guys are having a great day!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger kpottlitzer said…

    looks like your challenges are going great. i've never heard of the vegistroke. now that you mention it, it does sound like a sex toy. although, my first thought was some sort of spreadable food product. you know, like vegimite.

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger havlow said…

    Yeah you may need to up that gate time...something tells me you'll need it when Susan see's the bill :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home