Our zoo

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Hell----o

I am having absolute hell with my internet at work this week. It must be bad electricity,lol. Anyway, back to hitting the workouts good. On week 11, one more week to go.
Answers and comments:
Tom - I hope you can make it next year also, and I think her dad cooks the brisket for 4 to 6 hours, but I'll check.
Jess- gumbo dirt probably does have shrimp with tons of clay.It's nasty soil though.Jess can I count you in for next year!
Erin and Jim, I'll put you down on the list for next year.
I always get a chuckle when Tom mentions his wife as the Lovely Linda. I now think of mine as the Sexy Susan, especially since the arrival of the twins. It got me to thinking(which in itself could be dangerous), if I was a bull and Susan was a cow, then the twins would be three sets of twins. That would be udderly awesome!
Y'all have an awesome day!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Udderly awesome!

    You have a way with words, my friend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home