Our zoo

Monday, April 03, 2006

Week 2, day 8. Jim is my friend!

Yes Jim, you are still my friend! It was brutal but I SURVIVED! I hope you won't tell me that I didn't hit it hard enough then lol. Anyway the day went like this, returned insulation to the Depot, cut bamboo in the back for my friend's parrots for nesting material, dug a ditch going in the pond to facilitate catching the 4 swans for their new homes, was attacked by Emmitt(black swan) and have a knot on my calf,mowed 2 islands and the back yard with a push mower(almost an acre total), carved on a stone head, moved a bail of hay to the barn, tried removing sutures from the cow, removed sutures from the dog,cooked an EFL form of chalupas and bean dip with Pita chips I cut and baked,did my calf exercises, and after I post this will help Susan clean her salt water tank and it's almost 7p my time. I was going to add a little cardio, but I think I'll pass.
The calf workout:
Even though it was short(25 minutes) and sweet it produced a decent burn.
Standing barbell raise: 12,12,10,10 reps at 130 lbs
Calf presses: 10,10,8,8 reps at 190 lbs( that's all the machine has)
1 leg dumbbell calf raise: 15 ,15, 15 reps at 80 lbs, last set was only 13 reps on the right leg, that knot from the swan hit was starting to hurt!
That's all she wrote! I'll add the cals later, not done eating for the night!
When do I get to retire? Soon I hope.Have a great day guys!
Grub totals: 2509 cals, 37/45/18 ratio.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:52 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said…

    I have got to see your place at some point ... although I suspect i would be put to work.. lol.

    Ok, fess up ..... let's hear the recipe for the chalupa. :)

     
  • At 7:34 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    DANG... I'm always amazed at how much you get done... wow...

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Chalupas? I'm with Jim, need a recipe!

    Thanks for sharing your day. I feel like a total loser!

    be good! OGR (old guys rule!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home