Our zoo

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Week 2, day 10, Sleeper is broke!

Fucksticks! I think my sleeper is broke. Got home at 0600 and was up by 1030 a and couldn't fall back to sleep. So I got up and started on chores. Finished mowing the front, cleaned the mower, fixed and rehung a set of windchimes. Watered some blueberry bushes I planted, carved and finished up on another stone head, loaded him in the truck, worked out, cooked Susan and my dinner, and then dropped Mr. Stone Head off to the bedliner spraying dudes, on the way to work. I hope this lack of sleep doesn't hurt the lack of progress I seem to be having.
The torture went something like this:
I headed down to the dark dungeon and IT was waiting on me. I looked at IT, IT sneered back at me, I studied IT profusely when I remembered most of this routine is done with a barbell. Whew, I thought I was in trouble. IT would get a crack at me though!
Warm up barbell hack squeel like a pig, er I mean hack squat, SQUAT:
10,8,5,3 reps at 80,80,120,130 lbs
The real hack squat:
8,8,6,6 reps at 160 lbs as they say in Norway UFF DAH!
Barbell Power Clean the floor with my ass after this one:
5,5,5 reps only got 4 reps the first go around but 5 reps the last 2 at 100 lbs!
Leg extensions on IT:
10,10,8 reps at 172.5 lbs
Romanian dead or is it dead Romanian lifts:
8,8,6,6 reps at 130 lbs
1 Legged Curls on IT:
10,8,8 reps at 55 lbs
IT kicked my ass, the barbells kicked my ass, I kicked ass! I went up on all the weights except the Hack squat this week. I'll bump them up next time.
That's it for another day, hope everyone has had a fantastic day!
TROY
Chow for the day; cals at 2685 ratio 42/34/23.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    Does anyone keep a list of patented blogger sayings? They just keep getting better and better.

    I'm so in awe of how much stuff you actually get DONE... I always feel like I am so busy and then I look back on my day and wonder what the hell I have to show for it.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Hey there.

    Those are killer workouts. You constantly amaze me!

    be good. OGR!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home