Our zoo

Friday, April 14, 2006

Feeding Frenzy













Because I'm not too computer savy yet, the picture on the right is the before and the one on the left is the after. Now if you notice the right picture under the palm tree, that's Emmitt, my male swan and he shares in the duties of hatching and rearing the cygnets. So guys, after the recent revelation of Bev's Vegas trip and how awesomely romantic Jeremy is, there are male animals in the animal kingdom that pull their load. Now me , against my better judgement thought that I could gain a few valuable points with the Mrs. by telling her about Bev and Jeremy, and that yes I can recognize romance and romantic things a mile away, and maybe on our 25 anniversary come up with something that would rival Jeremy's proposal(though I hadn't shared that with her yet) forgot that the 4th of April was our 12th anniversary. OOOPS! Well let's just say that Emmitt has earned more points in the romantic responsible male of the month club than I'll have!
Anyway back to the pics, Man I need to fly K down here to take hundreds of pics so I post decent pics, and then Jess to help me with the computer savy, and hell I might as well include Jeremy for some good pointers on how to be a romantic.Anyway again back to the pics, the right is a before, the left is the water bubbling while I feed my pet pirrahnas. They are lovely little fish aren't they!Look familiar, that looks like me at the chinese buffet on free day,lol.Actually they are the catfish I stocked my pond with. And yes we do eat them. Only eggs and fish are eaten here, the rest of the animals have names.
Well I need to get, I think I have an urge to go visit a jewelry store or two.
Oh, exercise : NO DAYS MISSED!
food: pretty good , semi authorised food binge last night:frozen yogurt bar, ginger snaps, p/b.
Later
Edit, after I post, the pics go from top to bottom, the top being the after pic.Go figure?

4 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger K. Marie said…

    Piranhas, har-har. I figured carp before I saw they're catfish.

    And I'm SOOOOO up for taking photos of your zoo. I'll even do chores, though I'm a little scared of birds (bad pecking incident with some lorakeets, still smarts).

    Our anniversary is this month, too -- the 21st. Don't feel bad about forgetting, I did that last year (forgot to get a gift).

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said…

    You beat me to the buffet comment ! Visions of Shoney's breakfest buffet went through my head when I first looked at the pic. :)

     
  • At 9:10 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Troy, I had the some issue when I was posting the car pics. They are totally bass-ackwards from what I thought I had done!

    Thanks for sharing the feeding time pics.

    And on the romance scale, I lose out, too. But maybe with these reminiders I'll remember that May 1st is our 13th anniversary. I hope I remember or the twins might not come out to play!

    Happy Easter! And thanks for the nudges - I did make it to the gym this morning.

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger K. Marie said…

    Troy, Dr. A. Lee works pro bono right now, just to pad her experience resume. Her patients run the gamut from domestic pets to endangered species, and she always trims dinosaur nails (hoofs?).

    She is, however, under some pretty severe travel restrictions. We don't let her out of our sight.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home