Our zoo

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Week 9 Day 60, Meet Elizabeth!



Yeah that's right, I named her Elizabeth, after my ex wife because the similarities between this equipment and her are uncanny. Neither one of them cook, they are both hard and cold, expensive, dread having to deal with them, make me hurt, while one was more a pain in the ass, the other a pain in the muscles, make a whole lot of noise, make me shake and wobble after dealing with them, but when it's said and done with, I always walk away feeling so good about myself,lol.
Anyway meet Beth! Now run!
O.K. now for a few responses:
Jess: that's what extreme lifting will do.
KFM and Super Girl: thanks
CoCo: I can't help it!
Rod: thanks for the dentist suggestion, but the fangs help hold the upper lip in so I don't inhale it while lifting!
Now for the routine. Today I used the alien... I mean The Beth for my LBWO:
Abduction: 22.5 lbs- 30 lbs, still doing the BFL routine
Leg extension: 120 lbs 12 reps
Adduction: 22.5 lbs- 30 lbs
Split squats: 50 lbs dumbbells each hand
Hip extension: 32.5 lbs - 40 lbs
1 leg calf press: 100 lbs
Ab crunch a bunch of fritos: 40 lbs - 70 lbs
Oblique crunches: 12 reps
As usual she caused me great pain, got no dinner out of it again, she was hard and ruthless, and I still continue to pay, but damn I feel so good when our encounter is over, now it's time to run!
The grub for the day:
pre workout: banana and an apple
2nd meal: omelet with spinach, onions, jalapenos, 2 ww tortillas, anD 1 2% pepper jack cheese slice
3rd tuna and an apple
4th meal: went to CoCo's store(Central Market) and bought a bunch of exotic greenry to make a world famous grilled chicken and exotic greenry salad. Think the Beth will help,lol! Not!
5th meal : bowl of Fiber one cereal, with ff, lactose free, taste free, tax free milk, or is it white water?
I didn't get up til after 11a.m. off this last graveyard, hence the lack of a meal of two.
Anyway, that's a wrap.
Have a great day y'all.

7 Comments:

  • At 1:46 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Hey Troy.

    So did other men tell you that both your ex-wife and Beth are gorgeous and you should be so lucky to have had both in your lifetime :)

    That is one awesome looking ride.

     
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger bethkk said…

    Oh, great! Now I have an instrument of torture named after me! Well, OK, not after ME specifically. But still...

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    WOW! What a great workout!
    Keep it up!

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Alex Trenoweth said…

    Oh, posts like that make me think it might a very silly thing indeed to re-marry!

    Anyway, challenges make us tougher. . . so someone once told me ;)

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger kpottlitzer said…

    did you try the asparation? my left arm was the one in the pic. you should see the right arm!i just copied the picture of your dog to my desktop. i hope you don't mind. it just makes me smile when i see cute dogs!

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    wow... it looks like you have quite a setup there... I am very jealous!

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    FUNNY.

    Lori

     

Post a Comment

<< Home