Our zoo

Saturday, March 18, 2006

The Twins

Wow, who ever said twins would be a handful wasn't lying. In more ways than one,lol. I got my first viewing today and I was amazed at how big they were. I think I might have even embarassed myself by how I responded in front of the doc as he unveiled them. I must admit I was more into Susan's behind and legs, but I gotta say, wow! The miracles of modern science astound me. One day it's lemons, the next day it's melons.They come in twos, hard to choose.....Anyway the other part of the twins being a handful is the recuping part. All the extra chores have got me going non stop.It's been busy! Still got my workouts in. I was going to skip my UBWO last night but when I went to feed the animals a chicken roosting in the rafters crapped on my head, so I figured if I have to take another shower I might as well workout. I guess the chicken poo on my scalp gave me some extra energy because I upped most of the weight and hit several twins, er I mean tens, lol. Maybe it was the twins!Well I need to get. Susan is doing a little better today, but she's already called it the night.
Have a great w/e.
Troy.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Alex Trenoweth said…

    Blimey!!

    What is it with you Americans and breast augmentation??

    Desmond Morris reckons the mammary glands of humans evolved into looking more like buttocks to encourage face to face sex and thereby monogomy.

    So making 'em bigger. . .well I guess it's no more doggy poses for you, my dear.

    You'll have to evolve!

    LOL

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger havlow said…

    Sheesh everyone is getting breast implants!! I think I'm going to do it!! I'd never leave the house...maybe that's a bad idea...might get me more attention in my job interviews though..hmmmmm

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Hey Troy.

    If our experience is anything yours, the first couple of weeks are the hard part. After that, all returns to normal.

    Hope Susan is doing better.

     
  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said…

    have you named them ?

    enjoy !

    hehe

     

Post a Comment

<< Home