Our zoo

Friday, March 17, 2006

Technological wonders of our world.

It's simply fucking amazing that I am sitting in the hospital waiting on Susan who is getting breast augmentation as we speak and I'm on the computer.I am trying out a T-Mobile air card that allows me wireless access, of course at a price, but it just simply amazes me! It also amazes me in two hours Susan's breasts will be a different size.I've got to hand it to you women though, y'all handle the anticipation of surgery or the possibility of pain so much better than us guys. I think I have been more anxious the last few hours than Susan was. She seems to handle this stuff with so much more composure than I do I wonder if we would have already been an extinct race had men had to give childbirth? Well anyway that's what's going on with me today,lol
As far as the challenge, I'm easing up to the end of week 11 and so far the workouts have been stellar! The eating has been on plan except I had a salad Tuesday that probably wasn't a choice selection.
Well I need to go puke again and maybe we'll post pics of the twins sometime later next week,
Take care,
Troy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home