Our zoo

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Nearing the End

The torch challenge is coming to a close. I think I have given this challenge everything I have given my previous challenges, yet the changes again, have been subtle. I need to figure out where I want to go from here and follow the next plan as I take on another challenge. This challenge I would like to get some mass. Several people have told me if you want mass, then you have to eat more to gain mass. This is hard to do when you have lost weight by watching what you eat, and now I have to eat more( good food of course) to gain mass. I guess I'll have to find a routine that uses less reps but heavier weight to get there. I also will have to ease up on the cardio. At least there's a positive side to this lol.Anyway, hopefully by Monday I will have a plan and a routine started as I venture into C-5.
An update on other things at the ranch:
First: the twins , Jim I've named them Arnold and Hogan, lol. Susan says right now if she had a do-over she wouldn't do this again. She is still hurting and has had other problems dealing with this surgery and is pretty much out of service. I really didn't care whether she did it or not, and I can't stand to see her in discomfort, but as far as tata's are concerned, man I'm gonna be in a lot of trouble because they look so awesome and I'm gonna have a tough time not loving, touching, squeezing them all the time!
Second: The pups(our Bulldog) is having surgery today. She has a luxating patella and it needed to be repaired and the younger the better. While we were at it, because this is genetic, we decided not to breed her and have her spayed.So we won't be having any pups.
Thirdly: Starting a new challenge on Monday, anyone else interested?
You guys have a great day and I need to go do my last C-4 UBWO!
Tata, as in by!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Sorry to hear Susan isn't feeling too well. It'll pass. And then you will enjoy the twins!

    How are you getting all the chores done? You must be running ragged.

    I'm restarting my EAS program tomorrow. More weight, less reps. But I'm with you, how to eat more good food?

    Tata!

     
  • At 6:43 AM, Blogger kpottlitzer said…

    subtle changes are good, but i know, not what we're after. once your body gets in shape and used to a routine, you really have to start experimenting to get results. believe me, i understand where you are coming from. i hope the twins get healed soon! by the way, golean crunch is the cereal. i love it! but, never try it with a tbsp. all natural pb melted in the micro. very addictive.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home