Our zoo

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day 3

And today was cardio, which now, until I get over the pain of lifting will be as good as a free day,lol. I am still sore in the chest area from Monday and the legs are slow moving from yesterday. At first I thought 7 days until the next chest day would be too long, but I think it's going to get here faster than I want. But so far so go, oink oink or whatever noise a guinea pig makes.
The cardio went something like this:
Elliptical for 30 minutes burning 644 cals.
Other than that I had one of those days were there wasn't enough time in the day to get everything done I needed to get done.
You guys have an awesome rest of the day and I'll think of y'all when I'm lifting!
The cals for the day were 2085 at 47/37/16 p/c/f.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Hey Troy, I'm still here. Just kinda busy with work. By the time I get through reading all the blogs, there just isn't time to post my own. Besides, nothing worth posting at the moment (Confession coming!)

    Good job on your work outs. BTW, I didn't post on Tracker but, man, you are looking great! OLD GUYS RULE!

     
  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger K. Marie said…

    644 calories in half an hour ...

    ... 20 minutes on my bike and I'm at puke phase, maybe 100 cals on the ol' reader?

    What. The. Duck.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home