Our zoo

Monday, February 13, 2006

Week 7 Day 43, Just frickin goofy!

Was planning to sleep until 4a and workout when I got home, but I woke up at 3a anyway and decided to do my UBWO. After I had a banana and an apple, and let me tell you, this apple was the size of a cantaloupe, which makes me wonder, should I count that as two apples or what? I wonder if that thing had hormones injected into it.As a matter of fact I think it had a little six pack, and a couple of little biceps sticking out of it.That had to be the biggest apple I have ever eaten.And it was good too! Anyway back to the routine at hand.
THE ROUTINE AT HAND:
UBWO
Flies(are green and buzzin):82.5,87.5,92.5,102.5,92.5
Decline (to be denied)press:152.5, only 9 reps, was denied the 12 reps, darn!
Upright (and uptight)row: 62.5,65,67.5,70,67.5
Rear( up and take notice)deltoid rows:25
Narrow(ly missed it by that much) grip pulldown:72.5,82.5,92.5,102.5,92.5
Chest(as in no more chicken chest) row: 170.5,bumped that one 5 lbs
Triceps push(me pull you)down: 45,47.5,50,52.5,50
Triceps kick(out the jams brothers and sisters)back:22.5
Hammer (out those reps): 30,32.5,35,3735,35
Reverse(the aging process) curls:30
Added a little extra 9 reps of 150 lbs of decline bench press for good measure.
That again about does it. Ever just wake up after a freeday of food binging and feel all goofy. That has been me today, frickin goofy and bloated. Of course I don't know if Bloated was a Disney character?
Y'all have a great one!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    cracking me up as always, troy... you description of the gigantic cantaloupe-apple with a six pack & biceps, baaahahahah...

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Troy, you are the best! I love your descriptions of these stupid workouts we have to do! And an apple with biceps? I'm really jealous!

    Be good!

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger kpottlitzer said…

    if bloated was a disney character it would be me. sounds like a killa workout. i'm going to the gym right now and hoping to kick some butt!

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger kpottlitzer said…

    hey, was that a fuji apple? some of those suckers weigh a pound!

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Can Troy come out to play?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home