Our zoo

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Week 5, Day32.

Had a crappy day farm wise.
Tom- the car show was great, like the Charger R/T the best, but one of those mini eighteen wheeler looking chevy trucks would suffice.
Jim- the only thing I'm fast enough to catch around here is a cold, but the llamas would give me a run for the money.
KFM- the heads will be for my viewing pleasure while I mow, I like yard art and it's cheaper to make it myself.
Dr. P- thank you and I'm still thinking about building me a mini Stonehenge!
Well at least I got my cardio done!
THE DREADMILL
30 minutes of ass whooping, shear exhausting , non endorphine inducing misery,lol. Well it wasn't really all that treacherous, but that's what I tell Susan to get a tad of sympathy. Anyway 30 minutes, 437 cals burned and went 3.4 miles.
THE FOOD
1st banana and grapefruit, pre workout.
2nd ffcc ffyogurt
3rd 3 egg beater omelet w/ provolone cheese, 3 multigrain pancakes
4th peanuts and an apple
5th wasabi plum sauce baked chicken, ww angel hair pasta, veggie
6th ffcc and fruit.
I'm getting a sixth meal in mostly because I have a piece of fruit 1 hour pre workout and it actually seems to give me a bump of energy,especially for cardio.
I might just quit the supps altogether because for the cash it was costing the gains have almost been negligable.
As for my workout partner, you know ,my wife, the boss, the big kahuna, etc, lol, she has been on a roll since last week and hasn't missed a day! Anyway that's about it for the day!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:06 PM, Blogger havlow said…

    Been catching up on the blogs...sounds like you're still going strong. btw do you have a link to a listing of all the animals on your farm as well as pics? If I missed it earlier in your blog I'm sorry but I tell people about your zoo and send them to look and someone was curious about the number of animals, pictures and what not!!

     
  • At 8:47 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Troy, thanks for the car show update. I've got to see what you mean about the mini 18 wheeler Chevy truck. Not familiar with that.

    Great workout - as always. You are a machine, man!

    Tell the boss lady we are proud of her, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home