Our zoo

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Week 5 Day31, leg day.

Here's another head I carved and sent off to get sprayed. His name is BPSH(ball player stone head). This one's for you, Tom. He even has an Astro's ball cap on. Go 'Stros! Anyway that's 2 down and many more to go!
Tom- we are going to the car showw in Houston tomorrow. Susan's taking a half day! At least we can look at the Mopars, but that's it for now.
Janel- wait to you see the dreadmill cals burned tomorrow, it's always half that of the elliptical. I'm thinking in 30 minutes, maybe if I make it around 400, give or take 200 cals,lol. I don't know but that elliptical moves a lot faster than my recumbant or treadmill, and I always feel like I was body slammed more on the treadmill.
Jim - well in my mind, until I really hear your voice, it will be Arnold when I read your blog! As far as the elliptical I get around 1800 revolutions in 30 minutes, but other than that I don't know how fast it is.
Alrighty then, for the show:
Leg day:
First I haven't had a chance to talk to the guys about the weight ratio on my precor, so these are the numbers on the weights. Supposedly it is ratioed on the leg machine and I am suppose to multiply the weight by 2 but I'm not positive on that yet.Plus I don't think these old bird legs could press (FOR EXAMPLE) 360 lbs, so we'll say it's only 180 for now!
LEG PRESS: 150,160,170,180,170
LEG ABDUCTION:25 LBS
LEG CURLS: 40lbs,50,60,70,60
LEG ADDUCTION:25lbs
CALF PRESS:135lbs, 145,155,165,155
HIP EXTENSIONS: 40lbs
DECLINE SIT UPS: 12 reps,10,8,6,12
AB CRUNCH on machine: 60 lbs
Palms dowm wrist curls: 12.5 lbs
That was the routine for the day and it went well. the abductions and adductions are new to my routine and since we've just finished up 4 weeks it is time to start another whole new set of excercises for 4 more weeks.
The Chow Line:
1st meal fiber one ceral and milk
2nd homemade protein shake(ffcc, ffskim milk,2 tbpn p.b. and mixed fruit)
3rd 6 egg white omelet on a tortilla and lf cheese
4th ham and lf cheeses tortilla
5th suprise frozen fish(don't know what type it is, but it damn sure ain't salmon
6th ffcc
Well that's it, better send this now, storm's a brewin and I got dish on this here thing!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    BPSH! Too cool!

    Have fun at the car show.

    Great workout and food, too! Stay away from that surprise fish, though. Who knows what that really was.

     
  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said…

    lol !!!!!!!

    Actually i meant chasing the lama around might be a good workout .. lol.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    Cool Head! Is that for the garden tour?

    Have fun this weekend!

     
  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Alex Trenoweth said…

    Oh wow!! Kinda looks like those dudes on easter island! Except they face in a certain position (can't remember but should). Kewl!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home