Our zoo

Thursday, February 09, 2006

W6, D39, Chores

Got up around 11:30a and did the cardio thing and started on some chores. Had to pull the Purple Martin (not Steve Martin) houses out of the barn and clean them out and get them set up for spring. The scouts will be out soon looking for humble abodes to nest in. For those of y'all who don't know, or actually give a rats ass( I don't, but it's my God givin man chore!) Purple Martins are the ones that eat tons of mosquitos so if you set them up they'll come to your place have babies and eat tons of skeeters. And just think down the street a spell, in Clute they have the annual Mosquitoe festival honoring those damn pests! Idiots!
Responses to comments:
Jess and Tom - thanks for the comments on my lifting.I don't know if it was the grass or the curd, lol.
CoCo- You're right, I think H.E.B. has the best tasting cc hands down!
Erin- today, since I'm still banned from whey protein for a bit, My post shake was 10 oz of ff lactose free skim milk, half a cup of the ffcurd, half a cup of oatmeal, and a cup of frozen mixed fruit. It wasn't bad! So experimentation with foods is highly recommended, especially for the nasty ones!
THE ROUTINE:
The dreaded and often cursed DREADMILL!
Burned 440 cals and went 3.47 miles, beat last week which was 437 cals and 3.40 miles. Now that about pushes that beast to the limit. Hurry up week 8, I need to change that up!
THE MENU:
Pre w/o banana, apple
post w/o that there shake I made!
3rd meal egg beater omelet
4th mahi mahi maha maharishna ummmmm, oh and bulgar and a frozen veggie medley
5th meal ffcc and a yogurt
6th meal handful of nuts and some fruit
7th meal fiber one with fflfsm(fat free lactose free skim milk)
I got up early today, so I get rewarded with extra grub, lol.Won't get to bed until 6a tomorrow!
Well, that's all folks!

3 Comments:

  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger K. Marie said…

    Troy -- if you get a sec, see if you can I.D. the raptor I have photographed on my site. Can't figure what it is!!!

    Thanks,
    K

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger havlow said…

    Troy what kind of nuts and fruits are you eating? I'm just curious as I'm trying to mix things up again with my snacks. Yes I'm back.

     
  • At 3:34 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    Dreadmill, that's funny.

    Lori

     

Post a Comment

<< Home