Our zoo

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

W 6,D 38 pond grass vs ffcc

Alrighty then, I think I'll take the ffcc over pond grass. The pond grass sticks in your teeth, has a fishy smell, is slimier than cottage cheese(if that's at all possible) and when one is bent over lapping at a bowl of ffcc one is not in fear of a savage attack by the swan on the prowl!
So Tom - yes, it's like algae, but it's cheese for me from now on!
Jess- I have to burn 700 cals to keep fit to outrun that swan, if I go back to
pond grass grazing.
Mel- I think I have earned a new respect for the curd. With Emmitt, hate
is probably
too harsh, maybe he would only want to rip her arms off! He's an ass!
Susan has been going strong and hasn't missed any days lately. I am so proud of her. So today after I finished my routine I planned hers for her and bumped up all her weight for her UBWO by 2.5 lbs. I'll bet she'll be so impressed after I tell her that I'll get a special dinner prepared for me when I get off graveyards. Not! just kidding, if there's one thing I have learned from the ladies here, is that y'all take your exercising seriously and don't like to be jacked with. Well I've got to imagine what it's like living on the edge, lol! Anyway she's done a great job of late!
Now for the moment no one has been waiting for. I've got great news, but I can't say anything for another....... 3 seconds...... O.K. I read the new blogger rules,lol. I bumped up my whole routine by 2.5 lbs, each and every weight! O.K.,O.K, I know it's not jaw dropping, well C.J.( the English Bulldog puppy we ehave dropped her jaw, but that's normal anyway), but it was awesome!
The Routine:
Flies:82.5,87.5,92.5,102.5,92.5
Decline press: 152.5, only 9 reps
Upright row: 62.5,65,67.5,70,67.5
Rear deltoid cable: 25
Narrow grip pulldown:72.5,82.5,92.5,102.5,92.5
Chest row: 102.5
Tricep pushdown: 45,47.5,50,52.5,50
Tricep cable kickbacks: 22.5
Hammer curl: 30,32.5,35,37.5,35, last set 9reps
Reverse curls: 30 ,9 reps
And because I felt good, I did decline presses at 150 6 reps, because I'm an idiot, lol and luv the pain!
The Grub:
1st meal- pond grass
2nd meal - banana, apricot, pre workout, with a diet coke(my new suppliment for the kick I need.
3rd meal... ain't there yet, but ffcc will be involved along with authorized foods , but I have to get ready for work, running behind, and I type slower than a one legged man in a but kicking contest,lol
Y'all havee a great day, and see y'all later!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Awesome job on the workouts, Troy! Keep moving the weights up!

    And thanks for the culinary discussion of Pond Grass.

    Tell Susan we're still watching.

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger kpottlitzer said…

    looks like you're doing great! have you tried lfcc? it is sooooooooooo much better than ff. i can not stand ff, but lf, yummy. also, different brands taste different (that sounded intelligent). kroger 1% is good.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    YAY! Good for you increasing your weights... and yes, it IS a big deal!

    I refuse to eat FFCC unless it's blended into a recipe... otherwise I get the 1%... much more edible... I'm gagging here thinking about the pond grass in the teeth... yuck, LOL!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home