Our zoo

Saturday, February 25, 2006

End of week 8

Another week has ended,a new week is beginning.Week eight would have to be given an 8.5 on the rating scale. I went up in most of my weights and tried to increase the calories by 300 a day. I hope to acheive some mass by doing this so I'll continue the uping of cals for 4 more weeks.
As far as Susan's workouts go she has been keeping up and hasn't missed any for a while. We tentatively have her breast procedure scheduled in two more weeks. Lately she has been experimenting with size and has tried water in baggies at 300 cc each. Of course you know. how we feel about water at this point, so that wasn't that big of a thrill, lol. But the size was nice. Now rice on the otherhand at 350 cc was different.They had a little perkiness to them and jiggled a whole lot nicer than water. I like rice better than water.Too bad she didn't try brown rice. It's an approved food, you know. Tomorrow I think she's going to try 350 cc's of oatmeal in each cup. Should be interesting especially if she doesn't use instant oatmeal,lol.
Replies to comments:
Lisa: of course by now I'm sure you figured Susan is getting implants.She's really been excited about it lately, and so am I.
Coco:I haven't tried asparation or brocollini but Susan is going to Central Market so she might just pick up some for us to try.
Jess: you still confused?lol.
I think that's about it for now, when I get more time I will post my w/o's and meals more often. Just been busy at work and trying this aircard thingy on my laptop at work so we'll see how this goes. Have a great w/e.
Troy.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    Hey Troy... just wanted to say great job staying on track even with working so much and all the overtime and your crazy schedule as always!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Troy is getting new toys to play with. Good thing they won't be shiny or we will never see you again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home