Our zoo

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Week 5 day 30: Say Hello Dali

This is our newest family member.He's a one year old lama named Sha'me.Here on the blog though we can refer to him as the Dali. We got him from our friends that we stayed with when we evacuated because of Rita. They will be getting 2 swans, the EFL cookbook, 8 BFL bars, 3 BFL RTD'S, and 1 bag of BFL bbq chips.The swans were easy to part with, but the other stuff was almost a deal breaker.
Other news in the wild world of my world, is that I got a call from the doc yesterday(not Dr. Persephone) but my other one, and because my liver panels are all elevated she wants me off all suppliments: creatine, nitrix, no-explode, in addition to the oil capsules and the whey, then they'll redraw blood and check them again in 2 weeks and see what's got them elevated. I couldn't get her to agree to my idea of during this 2 weeks, that a cheeseburger and fries diet, with rest and relaxation might help those numbers go down also. I tried. Anyway everything else was excellent she said!I'll keep y'all posted on that and whether I will use any or all of the supps anymore.I'll also measure tonight because I want to see if the creatine had any results after taking it for nearly 2 months.

Since the doc said exercise is still in, I drug my tired achin ass to the room of doom and gloom, suppliment free I might add, off a set of graveyards no less , with 40 something oz of H2O and a diet coke consumed(the diet coke for a little kick lol) and I preceded to kick some elliptical ass.

I rode it hard and I rode it proud for 30 minutes burning up 730 cals, water and coke gut sloshing the whole time(note to ease up on fluid intake before mounting equipment).
The eats : homemade protein shake(need to experiment more on that one)
tuna and an apple
chicken, potatoe, green beans
ffcc
Well that's it guys, oh and about the lama trade, it was only the swans,lol. You think I'd give up the goods!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Blogger Janel said…

    Whoa, Mabye U eed to kick some elliptical ass, 730 cals?? Rock on!!! You must have been cooking!!

     
  • At 5:27 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Sounds like you drove a pretty hard bargain for the Dali!

    Glad to hear the rest of your test results were great. Hope the same comes true for the liver panels. But why did you have to remind me of my wonderful pre-BFL/EFL life? Cheeseburger, fries, and relaxation! I need a vacation!

    be good.

     
  • At 1:43 PM, Blogger Hypertrophy said…

    How fast are those things ? That might be a decent cardio workout ..

    :)

    Troy, I hate to disappoint you, but I sounds nothing like Arnold .. lol

     
  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Alex Trenoweth said…

    LOL

    It really makes my day when you guys call me Dr!!

    Love,

    Pers-soon-to-be-PhD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home