Our zoo

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Week 4 Review, the week that was/ wasn't

Another week has come and gone. What was: I ate fairly well, hit the routine good, worked with Susan who also had a good week( she doesn't follow the eating like I do unless it's what I have cooked)but I kept her journal up to date and she did her workouts. We integrated the gym into our routine also and that was interesting. I'd give me a 9.0 for week 4. I'd give Susan an 8 (1 extra point just for being married to me, lol). All in all, another good week!
What wasn't: I wasn't as skinny as I thought I was,lol. My body fat was 17.8 %. My goal will be to get that down to 15 this challenge. I wasn't as strong as I thought I was. I could only bench press 150 on the new gym. My goal will be to press 200 lbs, but not in no frickin end of this challenge, lol.That'll have to be one of those that happens eventually! Disappointed, a little, but I needed to know where I was at. When the Dali gets here maybe I can look into his eyes and say Dali, what's the frickin deal ? And then we can reflect together on week 4, what was and wasn't.
Have a great one y'all!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:22 AM, Blogger Hypertrophy said…

    Troy, i would take a 9.0 any week. I'm really struggling to hit 7's .... let alone a 9.
    Maybe I can sway the judges with some cheesecake ??

    :)

    JS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home