Our zoo

Monday, January 23, 2006

Week 4 Day 22, Somebody get me a Cheeseburger

And a large order of fries and why not throw in a chocolate shake! Hell make it a double. I was a little disappointed today, my little world was rocked. I'm not as strong as I thought I was and my body fat is higher than I tought it would be. I started the morning out with my lbwo on the new gym. Of course I did my routine partially bass ackwards, and had to figure out what to lift. On the leg part of the machine it is a 2 to 1 ratio, so I have to multiply times 2 the stack I am lifting. That wasn't too bad and I hit weight I thought I was at on free weight dumbbells. After I finished my routine I played around with some other stuff and was curious how much I could bench press. I'm currently at 70 lbs each on dumbbells so I figured I'd lift a few 150's then work up to maybe, just maybe 180 lbs. Wrong! I barely got 150 up 6 times and after that couldn't budge 160 once. O.K. so I call Precor and talk to a rep, maybe the bench is ratioed, Wrong again. Talk about deflation maximus!
Oh well I figured it's a new machine I have to work up to the weight, so I think, it's all gooooood, a new goal to set, bench 200 lbs in a few months!
Then it's time to go get my body fat checked at the sports center. I'll get floated so it's the most accurate way to tell body fat(I hit 12.7 on the accupinchermajobber and one of them there scales)Hey Tom by the way, signed posters of Nolan, and other baseball stars, it's a rehab place for them also.
Anyway so I get floated and get the results 17.8% body fucking fat! WTF, another ego deflation maximus. Man the way it's going I hope Susan doesn't want to measure my Johnson when she gets home! A man can only handle so much ego crushing disappointment in one day! 12 inches on a ruler is this long isn't it
--------------------------------- , lol. Please tell me it is!
So that is how my day has gone so far.
The good news or the silver lining in a not so silver lining day, I now have some goals I would like to reach! By next year get an implant, j.k., I would like to be at or below 12% b.f., since that's where I thought I was at, and to bench press 200 lbs on my machine, I guess I need to go to a gym to compare that to free weight, but I'll keep tabs on that!
Now do you want to see the routine I did today or not?
Thanks Jess you always humor me, lol.
The Routine on the precor:
Leg Press: 80, 100,120,140,120 lbs
leg Extension: 120 lbs
Straight leg dead lift: dumbbells: 40,50,60,70,60 lbs
Lunges: db: 50 lbs
1 leg calf: 60,62.5,65,70,65 lbs
Angled calf: 120 lbs
Bent knee leg raise:12,10,8,6,12 reps
Decline sit up: 12
Well I still use the dumbbells for the dead lifts and the lunges because I didn't want to changee things up too much going into week 4.
For the eats:
I'll pass on the cheeseburger..... damn!
10a protein shake, milk, banana(maybe it was the frickin banana!)
1p 3 egg whites, 1 egg,on a tortilla with pepper jack cheese.
4p eas bar, 21% protein
7p getting ready to cook, EFL chicken noodle soup
10p ffcc
That's about it, my torch has been reduced as is my ego to a mere flicker. As I reflect on this day with my tail between my legs I ponder this: What would Julie tell me? I think I know the answer already. Let's look at tomorrow as a new day!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:31 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    What a bad day. I was hoping to hear about the cheeseburger and fries, though ... like, did it taste great, etc! :> Good for you staying away from that awful stuff.

    Thanks for telling me about the sports center. If I ever get to Alvin, I'll have to sit at the door waiting for the guys to come in.

    And, of course, we know that women can't tell measurements because we've told them how long 12 inches is, right?

    On the topic of implants, I'm thinking pecs, biceps, and calves are in order for me!

    be good!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home