Our zoo

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Week 3, day 20.

The guys delivered the new equipment today and I can't wait to do legs on it Monday! Tomorrow I'll read(yes believe it or not)or at least I think I'll read the instructions on how to use it.I might even go as far as doing a little workout just to see how it goes and to be prepared for Monday. I think I'll still lift with free weights through week 4, even though the UBWO is only once this week.
I had a banana today, before my cardio and it was good.
I haven't shaved any body parts today or on anyone else, or any of the animals, might do a little wing trimming, but that would be it. That's where we actually trim some feathers on the parrots so they aren't full flight,lol.
I didn't take any pics today in white fruit of the loom underwear, with holes, discoloration or skid marks or 2 sizes too big!
I made no comments about my wife's behind or the fact that she is doing a good job doing her exercising routine for me.
I am confessing these things because something is causing me to and I can't figure it out. Sorry I suck, lol!
I am glad I woke up intack today(still have a marble sack).Actually I'm greatful for that! I think it helps when I sleep with one foot on the floor.
I love my wife!
O.K. and now what everyones really wanting to read:
The Routine:
Cardio Maximus!
10 min. elliptical 252 cals
10 min. dreadmill kick the gluteus maximus 148 cals
10 min recumbant 157 cals
And a new record was acheived at 557 total cals burned, beating the previous record by 10 cals. I THINK IT WAS THE FRICKIN BANANA PEOPLE!
Eats for the day:
8a BANANA
9a protein shake, oatmeal
12n 3 egg beaters omelet, 1 multigrain pancake.
3p BFL bar
7p grilled top sirloin, veggies, those little red potatoes.
9p ffcc,you think another banana would be pushing it,lol
Hey guys, it looks like we've made it another week. I hope everyone is having as good as time as I have.Sorry I haven't commented a lot lately on ya'lls blogs, but 12 hour days doesn't leave much time to visit. I do read most of them, so as the rest of the week goes I hope to visit more. I'm on days off til Thursday. Eveeryone have a great rest of the weekend!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Doesn't confession make you feel good all over!

     
  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Ohhhhhh, I heard bananas are taboo. You dirty birdy~!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home