Our zoo

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Week 3, 3 weeks in review.

With 3 weeks down it's that time again to rate the week, and cuss and discuss the last 3 weeks. I would have to rate week 3 as an 8.5 out of 10. Again the areas I think I can improve on are portion control and pushing myself a little harder on lifting. I am still extremely happy with my workouts and motivation to still exercise everyday. I think I am very much addicted to the rush I get after lifting weights and when my muscles are all pumped up. I am not to much addicted to the cardio aftermath of trying to catch my breath for several minutes after, and sweating like a hawg.But as in everything in life, you get the bad(cardio) with the good(freeday feeding frenzy), oops I mean the good (rush after a good lifting routine).
Susan missed three days this week but if she gets her UBWO in today she'll have only missed a cardio. Not too bad considering all the time she had to put in at work this past week. She is going to try her UBWO on our new gym today so that should be exciting.
I hope everyone had a great week and for those of you who might be struggling, remember, tomorrow is the beginning of a new week, so good luck!
Let's have a great week four guys! Let's keep carrying the torch for Julie!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Blogger kpottlitzer said…

    hey, sounds like your bfl is going really well. great job! i am still working at central market, but i haven't been there much recently. i'm only there 1 - 2 days/wk. the whole foods on kirby is really nice, but i central market does have a larger selection of products.

     
  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Hey, Troy, keep up the great work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home