Our zoo

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Week 2 day 9, Burnt!

Well, this will be short and to the point. Start graveyards tonight, so I got my cardio in and need to post cause I can't at work. Hopefully I'll be able to post the next few days. I have little time when I work nights so we'll see.
Oh and for those that are interested and because I didn't know if she could or not, Susan got her workout in last night. It was to be cardio, but because she has to work late tonight she switched it around and did lbwo last night, and will try to do cardio tonight, so she is 8 for8, yea Susan.Yea for that marvelous trainer(ha ha) and supporter she has(who the hell can that be lol).
Cardio, frickin cardio!
10 min on dreadmill: 138 cals burned or is it burnt!
10 min on elliptical: 242 cals burned
10 min on recumbant: 153 cals torched!
The total: hell I need Melanie to calculate this , she did it so good on explaining her medication!
The Alvin Feed Store:
If you go read my last few posts, it's a conglomeration of all the leftovers I have that aren't growing mold. Trust me I'll eat to plan, too cheap to throw anything away, unless it has mold on it. Well except for some cheeses, lol. But not American cheese. Heck I don't think that's allowed in the house anymore.
Oh and by the way, because of me working nights starting at 10:30a.m. I'll be having a meal every 2.5 to 3 hours until tomorrow at around 4a.mish. Mel gotta calculater to figure how many meals that is for me!
Gotta go, I am going to try to find me a calculator,
Troy.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Mmmmmkay....that's 533 calories scorched. Hmmmmm....okay...the meals' part is kinda hard but.....it's about 6 meals. HA!

     
  • At 1:39 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Troy, YAY for Susan and her supporter!

    American cheese has been replaced at our place. What a sad day indeed. We do buy Fat Free American but that is a poor replacement!

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger havlow said…

    Great stuff Troy!! Sounds like you're definitely getting a great start on this challenge. I may need that cyber thump in the ear just to wake my up tommorow. It's definitely been harder to wake up everyday as I don't feel like I'm getting enough rest!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home