Our zoo

Monday, January 09, 2006

Week 2 day 8, burn baby, burn

Today was a day off from work for me so I had some stuff to try to take care of. I needed to catch the baby swans to pinion them, but they came nowhere near land, so I didn't get that done. But I found the biggest snake I have ever seen here, in the pond, and I didn't catch him either. I am probably going to have to shoot him, because I can't get nowhere near him. Then I went and talked to a guy about spraying one of the styrofoam Easter Island monolith heads I am carving. He is going to use the same stuff they sprayed in my pickup bed(bedliner spray).I did a test with a small sample and it didn't melt the styrofoam, so hopefully I 'll finish my first one in a couple of weeks. And now the only reason anyone would want to read this stuff:
Mega routine: sounds large doesn't it,
Leg day:
Leg extensions: 140lbs,150,160,160,160(out of room to add more weight)
Db squats: 80lbs
Db Straight leg grateful dead lift: 40lbs,50,60,70,60
Db lunges: 50 lbs, only got 9 repd in people!
Db 1 legged calf raise: 50lbs,60,70,80,70,
Db angled calf raise: 80lbs
Bent knee leg raise12 reps, 10,8,6,12
Decline sit up and take notice: 12
Not a bad workout, broke a sweat, said a few choice words, and was licked to death again while doing my mat work. Bulldogs and abs just don't mix,lol.
EATS:
10a protein shake, banana
1p egg beaters, ham, spinach scrambled on a tortilla and a half a slice of 2% pepper jack be nimble cheese
4p sliced chicken, pepper jack cheese, rolled every so neatly, yet tight, so as not to bruise the delicate choice cuts of meat, and a bruised up ol apple.
7p EFL MEAT and johnBARLEYcorn soup
9:30p cottage cheese
10:30 dreaming about a Dairy Queen butterfinger blizzard(no fat,no cals, no harm!)
The last three, of course, are planned.
Thanks for your continued support, and let's keep up the intensity and burn, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home