Our zoo

Friday, January 27, 2006

W4,D26 Onward thru the fog.

Yeah I always feel like I'm in a fog after waking from a graveyard.It takes me a few to get my bearings and then I'm ready for the rest of the day.
-- Tom, I think you're right about Bev's car(or the fireman's car being a Mercury), which reminds me I'll miss the new car show this w/e, damn!Anyway Susan will have to decide if she wants to be on the garden tour. I don't know if I'm working or not yet. The tour is Sat, April 22. so we'll see. Tiki God #2 is currently being carved. He stands 6 foot tall and will probably be finished sometime next week. Susan would like me to try a totem pole next, so I'm thinking of what type of design, either American Indian, or Mayan/Aztec.
I guess I need to get ready to go so here's what occured in the torture chamber today:
THE ROUTINE:
LBWO: still getting used to the new torture rack,lol!
Leg excrutiating extensions:90 lbs,100,110,120,110
Leg press my innards out through the other end: 160lbs
Straight leg drop til your dead lifts: Dumbells, 40 lbs,50,60,70,60
Lunge forward and die a slow death: Dumbbells 50 lbs of pure hell !
1 Leg rip your calf off and beat you to death with it: 60 lbs, 65,70,75,80
Angle calf rip both of 'em off and start beating again: 120 lbs
Bent knee in the groin leg raise: 12 reps,10,8,6,12
Decline to take any more abuse and sit up: 12 reps
For a little added misery to the torture I added some palm up wrist curl up in a corner and die, 20 lbs, 30,40,50,40
And if that wasn't enough I benched 160 5 times to make sure there would be no pleasure with that pain.
Seriously though, it was a good workout, and as I get more familiar with the equipment my workouts will be pure torture!
FEEDING THE TORTURED ONE:
4p Turkey burger, turkey bacon, 2% pepperjack cheese and onion
7p and on all left overs again, cod, EFL chicken noodle soup, fruits and veggies.
Well that's it for my house of torture! Ya'll have a great day and a great w/e!

3 Comments:

  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Troy, you are killing me! Those are great exercise descriptions! Good thing you made it out of the torture chamber alive!

    Anyway, I was thinking more about what you wrote on Persephone's blog about reading in accents. I got an e-mail from a former co-worker today. I haven't seen her in six months or so. Anyway, as I'm reading it, I heard her voice! So you might be on to something. I guess when I read your words, I do my best John Wayne imitation! Whaddya think, Pilgrim!

    Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    OMG, TOO funny... I'm reading this just before going to do my LBWO, too so I'm totally going to thinking of those descriptions and laughing, LOL!

     
  • At 4:09 AM, Blogger Alex Trenoweth said…

    wayhey!! I just answered this question in another post. When I meet American tourists, they think I'm British. My vocabulary and turns of phrase are very British. My inflexion is British but no Brit has ever thought I was British. Sometimes, I'll be asked if I'm Irish. When I spoke to LaLa on the phone, she had a very pronounced, unmistakably N. American accent (I think she's Canadian though). Perhaps we should ask her what she thought?? Jim Shelton read one of his posts and his voice was completely unlike what I expected: broad, Texan, higher pitched and very slow. Maybe I'll ask him how to record so you can check me out. LOL

    Sorry to talk about myself on your blog Troy!!

    I'll shut up now. . .

    Love,

    Pers

    PS New moon stuff on my blog

    I really will shut up now

     

Post a Comment

<< Home