Our zoo

Saturday, January 28, 2006

W 4, D 27, Zee car, Zee car!

Can't blog long,our friend has the info on the car lol ! But first,to comment on a few things and routines,(hey that rhymes).
To Tom- the car info(Mercury?) is being posted as I type.go read her blog :)
as far as me sounding like John Wayne, thanks but I think I don't sound like him, but you can use that if you like. Just don't do it out loud. If your wife hears you doing it, it could be embarrasing! Susan heard me reading the Doc's blog in the Doc's accent(as I perceive it would sound) and she thought I was losing it! Just kiddin!Thanks again, that was cool!
To Erin- don't laugh too hard while working out, you could pull something by losing your form, and I can't be held responsible, sympathetic, but not responsible, lol.
To my dear Doc- Thank you for giving me what I perceive as your voice, it sounds like my ex sister in laws.(She 's from England, but grew up here, and everytime she'd go visit for a month or so she'd come back with a slight accent and all the little sayings). Thanks for the heads up on the lunar activities!
Well for the moment ya'll have been waitng for:
CARDIO :
This was another intense effort as I tried to better the cals burned the other day at 572. Today was rough as I didn't exceed my goal but did burn 568 cals. This is how it went:
10 mins elliptical 251 cals
10 mins recumbant 162 cals
And my favorite, right! the dreadmill 155 cals in 10 mins
EAT ! ( in Cookie monster's voice)
Leftovers again all approved, out of time, need to look at Fireman's car and drool! Jess where are you?
Ya'll have a fantastic w/e, I'm working nights!
Oh,and we are welcoming a new member to our house tomorrow, another lama! I think will name him Tony, or maybe the Dali, Or how bout Bahama Momma! Heck what about Fernando?

4 Comments:

  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Troy, you absolutely crack me up! Texans aren't supposed to be funny, are they?

    So, I got a note from Bev about the car, but I'm trying to be calm and working my way down my list of blends before I rush over there.

    Thanks to you and Jess about the Turkey Kielbasa. Grilled some up today for lunch on a whole wheat tortilla. Yummy.

    "So I says to Dali Lama, How about a little something for the effort."

    I like Dali, too.

     
  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    David named one of our plants Fernando...the other is Frederico.

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    OMG, I didn't get your warning in time... I was in the middle of a lunge (dying a slow death) with 25 lb dumbbells, which is a lot for me and I thought about your post and completely started cracking up. I almost fell over after losing my concentration! Luckily, I pulled it together and everything was fine. Actually, I ended up pushing through and having the BEST UBWO I've had in AGES... so THANKS!! I'm even still super sore today, 3 days later!

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Erin said…

    sorry, that was meant to say LBWO... don't often do lunges as part of my upper body routine ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home