Our zoo

Sunday, January 15, 2006

End of week 2, the fire still burns!

First of all ,this is my first attempt at making a monolith like Easter Island head. I'm going to get him sprayed with that truck bed liner stuff then I'm thinking of using crinkle paint to give him a granite look appearance. I've named him DWSH(Drool worthy stone head).I want to keep the look primitive and set several of these guys around my pasture and ponds so I have something to look at when I'm mowing.I think I would like to have about 20 of them placed all around and of course they would all look different and have other characteristics. Things like eyeballs, bones in the nose or even have a couple with ears. Just thought I'd share this with ya'll!
On other things round the farm: today is freeday! Susan is cleaning fishtanks and I'm doing freeday things.....nothing, lol!
For the week in review I would give myself a 9 rating. Eating was decent,all EFL and BFL approved, just occasionally I had portion control problems.
The exercise routine was pretty much dead on and tens were hit almost daily as far as weight training was concerned. Now after next week I should be able to give legs hell. We bit the bullet and bought the Precor S 3.55 gym with the leg press. Now I should have no excuses of arms being too tired to handle the dumbbells for squats and calves. The equipment will be here Saturday. I think after a good year of a solid routine and now with Susan working out, we could finally justify such a piece of equipment. And speaking of Susan she did extremely well, missing one day this week due to work(had a 16 hour day). The impressive part of that was her late day was Tuesday and she maintained her workout schedule the rest of the week.
That's about it guys, hope everyone had a great week and I hope next week brings new heights and satisfaction as we all reach to attain our goals. And as far as the cyber ear thumping project, directed at those who might need a little help from their friend when it comes to bad food choices, I'm working on it, lol.
Ya'll be good!
Troy.

7 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger KatieFeldmom said…

    DWSH, too funny!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Erin said…

    wow... that thing is awesome!

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Troy, I love the DWSH!

    I wish I could do that in my teeny yard. My lovely wife would never go for something like that.

    Congrats on the new equipment. Now I'm doubly jealous!

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Hey, I just saw that I made your list of winners! Thanks so much and I love the title you gave it!

     
  • At 10:54 AM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    I love it - looks really really good. No GREAT

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger zooman said…

    Hey guys, thanks for the compliments,it might give me the big head... well not as big as DWSH's head, but close!

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger zooman said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home