Our zoo

Friday, January 06, 2006

Day 5, almost blow torch status,lol

The only reason I would have to give this the blow torch rating over a flame is the fact I got up at 0300 and did UBWO.
It was a very good workout for such an early morning start. A couple of years ago it would have taken me 10 or 15 minutes to get the old bones moving and that would have been at 8a.m. or so. Within 15 minutes of getting up this a.m. I was already bench pressing! Wow, what a difference taking on a lifestyle change can be.
THE ROUTINE
DB Bench press: 40lbs, 50,60, 70, 60
Flies: 42.5lbs
DB Shoulder press: 30lbs,35,40,45,40
Side raises: 17.5lbs
DB Rows: 50lbs,55,60,70,60
Pullover: 62.5lbs
DBTricep seated extensions: 50lbs,52.5,55,60,55(only 9 reps)
1 arm extensions: 20lbs
DB seated curls: 25lbs,27.5,30,32.5,30(9reps again )
Hammer curls: 27.5lbs
Needless to say, I was whipped after I finished but the burn was awesome! That’s what I keep coming back for, the burn and the pump!
THE FOOD
4:15a protein shake, banana
7:30a ffcc, orange
10a ffcc, orange
1p tuna, tabbouleh, salad
4p ffcc, yogurt
7p steak, potatoe, and a salad
9:30p ffcc
Well most of the food is still planned, but I don’t think there will be any subs for today.
On another note Susan did her LBWO last night and she does cardio tonight, so she is 5 for 5 also.
Now the next conversion to BFL I’ll work on is some of our overweight animals. Ever see a camel do cardio?

2 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Way to go, Troy! Get that blow torch lit.

    That's also awesome about your wife being 5 for 5. Wish I could say the same.

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Blogger Melanie said…

    Sucky, sucky :D You and Susan suck ...errrr....I mean rock! I got a "Forbidden Error" when I attempted to view your blog. I thought you somehow blocked me. But then I thought, yeah, he doesn't know how to do that. He'd have to call Jess :D Glad you both are doing well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home