Our zoo

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Day 2, it's a flicker!

But it's still lit and that's what counts.
Zoo status: waiting for the next couple of days for baby black swans(cignets)to hatch. Hell I'll have ya'll knowing all the proper names to my kids!
Got off work at 0700, woke up at 10a.m.
Cardioed at 11a.m.I tried a little something different today that I might try for several weeks. I do, or actually it does me, but I do 10 minutes each on the recumbant, dreadmill, and elliptical. Except this time I used my mid resistance which happens to be 5 on all the equipment right now and I outperformed my best on two of the three machines as far as burning calories. Mind you it didn't rip me a new asshole like HIIT does, but I was still huffing and puffing and trembling for several minutes after. I just needed a little change and if I'm the same or more cals, that's got to be good,right.
Eating is on plan so far, will end up being short a meal because of transitioning off graveyards. I'm cooking tonight and on the menu is that there grain them hicks call barley, ain't never tried it before so we'll see, with EFL coleslaw, and I'm gonna try this for the meat. You now how the meatballs are prepared for theEFL spaghetti, well I'm gonna season lean ground with the same ingredients and serve them as patties without the buns. Sounds interesting huh.
O.K. and here in a little bit when the love of my life comes home, the flicker of my flame, you know all that good stuff.... I will go over the plan I put together and help her and watch her do her first BFL ,Troy sanctioned, Bill Phillips tested UBWO. Man I'm stoked. And she did her cardio last night. Just think, a couple who lives healthy by eating right and excercising together have lots of sex. Yes, I read that in BFL but I can't find the damn page to prove it to her...
Oh well, gotta finish cooking!
Later!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Alex Trenoweth said…

    That is such great news!! By the way, you look great. Well done on finishing your challenge and jumping onto a new one!!

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger FV Tom said…

    Hi Troy, I'm FV Tom on Tracker.

    I love your blog.

    I was wondering how your dinner came out. Sure sounded good.

    Thanks
    Tom

     
  • At 3:48 PM, Blogger zooman said…

    Hey guys thanks for dropping by and thanks for the compliments. Tom the dinner came out great. When Susan takes sthe leftovers to work the next day, I know I did well. As for the barley, it was interesting. I put a little of the good liquid butter on it, and it was fine. And a cup makes so much I had some the same way with eggs this morning.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home