Our zoo

Friday, January 13, 2006

Day 12,burned out.

The torch is still lit, I have the intensity as before, I'm just a little burned out after this set of graveyards. Sometimes the sets of nights are harder than others.
Maybe it's male mentalpause,lol.
Anyway Susan and I went to the different muscle head shops and looked and test drove some of the equipment. I really liked the Hoist 4400, it has everything and 4 people can work out at the same time. I truely like the Vectra 1650 with leg press,excellent equipment and I got to have one, oops(be back in a sec, baby swans are where we can catch them to pinion them)o.k. back again, and I really really like the Precor s 3.55 with leg press, awesome machine and I want that one also. All of them have their plus and minuses and I can't decide.It's like being a kid in a candy store.I don't know, I guess I'll have to sleep on it. Hey if any of you guys have an opinion or have heard anything good or bad please let me know!
Back to what brings me here, and first I'd like to give Susan a big way to go, because after we finished with the swans she still did her lbwo. I though it might have been too late and she would have blown it off and understandably so, but I did do all the weight changing on the equip so her routine went fairly quickly.
O.K. now were really back
The Routine:
LBWO:
Leg extensions: 150 lbs,155,160,170,160
Squats up : 80 lbs
Straight leg dead lift 40lbs,50,60,70,60
Lunges: 50 lbs
1 leg calf raises: 50lbs,60,70,80,70
Angled calf raises: 80 lbs
Bent knee leg raise: 12 reps 10,8,6,12
Decline sit ups: 12
I'd give myself a pat on the back for this one. I was in bed at 0600, and up at 0900, and hit the weights by 1000,. I had to get up early in order to get back to daylight mode. That's another reason for feeling burned out!
What's on the menu:
10:30a whey shake, with oatmeal and ff skim milk
2p grilled chicken salad with feta
5p tuna wraps
8p mixed nuts(planned)
Well that's it for today. Hope everyone had a great day and go hug a loved one, your pets, or even better yet, give yourself a big hug, you deserve it! I know I do.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger zooman said…

    We've asked the same questions about that, and letting us work one shift for three or six month intervals, but no answer yet. Maybe one day.But I do feel lots better today!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home