Our zoo

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Wednesday

Needless to say I slept in a little later than normal on my last graveyard. Luckily it rained so I didn't mow, nor was I in the mood to. It took everything I had to work out after I got up, even after an extra scoop of NOX! Afer that kicked in I was ready to get after it. Starting week 9; 3sets 12 reps
Shoulders and Arms:
Shoulder Press: 40 lbs
Lateral Raises: 17.5 lbs
Upright Rows: 35 lbs
Triceratops 1 Arm Extensions: 22.5 lbs 1st 2 sets, 3rd set only 6 reps left arm,but "I got by with a little help from my friends"..... the right arm gave assistance to finish the last 6 reps.
Biceps Curl: 27.5 lbs
Seated Triceps Press: 52.5 lbs 1st 2 sets, 9 reps 3rd set
Seated Hammer Curls: 27.5 lbs
Forearm Wrist Curls: 27.5 lbs
I was surprised I did what I got done. I picked this set of weight to start week 9 from the weight I was at in week 3 when I am doing 8 to 10 reps, so this is a fairly good bump up. But I always like doing arms!
Now for the food tales:
3p protein shake, with nat. p.b. and a banana, oh I used 2 scoops of whey today since I am only going to get 3 meals in due to waking up later than usual.
6P As we speak the EFL chili carne is on the stove simmering for our soon to be feeding fest.
9p what else is there for the last meal, ff cottage cheese and some frozen mixed berries.
That does it for another day. Good beans, good meat, good God, let's eat!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger K. Marie said…

    tee-hee ... you're so funny.

    Wow, I'm impressed with the planning ahead of your weight targets. This whole goal-making planning thing is new (and awkward) to me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home