Our zoo

Thursday, December 15, 2005

I need 26 hours in the day.

Figured I better drop in for a line or two. I don't think I've had but two days off in Dec. yet, and I'm destined to work non stop until the first of the year. People are dropping like flies with bronchitis and pneumonia, and 5 of them are off through the last 2 weeks with vacation.We are having a garage sale Fri- Sun, and I have to work 16 hours on Fri, and 12 hours on Sat. The only time off I'm getting is the half day off when I go from nights to days.
With that being said, my excercise is still going strong, and my eating has been on plan. You should see the giant bags of food I bring to work lol. My problem is that I type like I am using my elbows so it takes me an extremely long time. So if something has to suffer due to my lack of time it will be my blog.
I need to go do abs and elliptical. I am trying to keep up with you guys so on your blogs, and that's even tough.Everyone have a great day and I'll write soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger PartTimeMom said…

    what a busy boy!

    glad to see you're staying with it, bags of food and all. You're really an ispiration!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home