Our zoo

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Friday's routine posted Saturday

O.K.so I'm a day late with my post. I'm working graveyards now and didn't have time at home to do my blog. I had to run a bunch of errands today(Friday) before I went to work this evening, and actually it's already Saturday. I have to do some work under the Royal Queens carriage (I have to change the oil on her car for crying out loud, lol!!!!!) so I'll have to post a day late again. For Friday it was the Chest and Back routine, 3sets at six reps, for the 8th week. Here's how the quest began:
Push ups:3 sets of 15 reps Lying pull overs:62.5 lbs, did 8 reps all 3 times Back shrugs: 47.5 lbs 1st two sets, 50lbs 3rd set 8reps Decline bench press: 65 lbs 6 reps Bent row, palms in: 52.5 lbs 8 reps Seated lat raises: 30 lbs 1st two sets, 32.5 lbs last set, 8 reps each Flies all green and buzzin: 55 lbs 1st two sets, 8 reps, 3rd set 5 reps. As you can see I usually up the reps a couple and only add 2.5 lbs from the previous week. I am getting to the point where I'm going to have to get some different equipment in order to get up in the higher weights. I might post measurements after Sunday, because I typically measure every 4 weeks.
The eating schedule for Friday: 9A protein shake with ff skim milk and banana 11:30a 3 egg beater omelet w/ jalapenos, onion and shrooms, with 1 multigrain pancake, sugar free syrup and that butter that has no values on it, but can't remember its name, oh and I slice of Swiss cheese on that omelet
Power Nap from 2 to 4p before starting work tonight 4:30p sirloin steak sliced up and served in 2 low carb tortillas with onion and 1 slice 2% pepper jack cheese 7p ff cc and ff yogurt 10 p sirloin steak, yam, and salad the rest is planned 1a ff cc and an orange 4 a ffcc and yam 6am crash and burn! Hey somebody's got to stay up and make this high priced gasoline! See ya'll on the fly, color me gone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home